Omnitoons advocates work life balance. We only work 8hrs a day with a day working remotely from anywhere with Internet. You can also choose to start your day between 8am to 10am. Feel free to join in Yoga or work out sessions during lunch time when they are available. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill
We are looking for web and mobile UX designers to join us. You must have a good portfolio to showcase to us your strength. We are having an influx of jobs and we urgently require creative designer to join us.
Build your portfolio with us : )
We prefer someone who can drop by our office and possibly meet clients to get 1st hand information and clarify what is required to ensure we provide quality design. Must be able to work with timeline : )
Bonus for project delivered on time.
Can be converted to full timer who can work well with us.
1 day work from home
8hrs of work with flexi starting hours from 8am to 10am
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends
- At least 1-2 years of experience working on iOS apps. Samples of previous works that are available for demonstration are a plus.
- Strong in object-oriented concepts like polymorphism and encapsulation, with a long-term view to write code that is extensible and re-usable.
- Willing to learn and keep up with the latest developments in iOS and XCode.
- Team player that is open and wiling to sharing knowledge and discoveries with the rest of the development team.
- Experience working with JSON and web APIs preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in using frameworks like CoreData preferable.
- Experience writing iPad and Universal apps preferable.
- Experience collaborating with a team and using version control tools like svn or git preferable.
- Experience with app localisation process preferable.
Send in your resume below or email us at email@example.com. If you're shortlisted, we'll contact you to arrange an interview.